Miyerkules, Mayo 22, 2013

A long

I've been suffering from acne since my college days start. Huge cystic acnes all over my face. This kills me, i feel so stressed and I've lost my confidence. I have used all ponds facial products some i find effective but in just few weeks afterwards major breakouts again.  Also some products that my friend recommend, my family relatives, and even just people who saw on how my face looks. Before I've used eskinol with dalacin c this is some kinda effective if you have finished for about 5 to 6 big tube of that cleanser really long peroid of healing. Once my classmate told me he had a facial treatment , I had also give it a try. but all it did has made my face craters because of  pricking the acnes..

This is my first time to write a blog, i just wanted to share my experience to those people who also have the same problem as me. Im the kind of person who always throws jokes on my friend and makes them laugh, but also there are times when they tease me because of my pimples. I just smile at them and tease them back. The worst thing is that i was really hurt everytime i hear them say "pink face", "she doesn't need blush on",because they were red marks and pimple that are red too. the only thing i need to heal are the marks left i thing by chemical peel this will heal.

So what did i used to make them disappear??? actually i have a sensitive skin. When i was young the doctor already said that. That's why my mom doesn't want me to used products  that i saw everytime in the market. But im kind of adventurous and i just want this nasty disappear!!!

This are the list of products i've used since my acne start to go wild!!
pond products such as facial scrub,toner,creams-all pond products makes me break out!thats why i stop using it.

eskinol toners- plain with dalacin c, the one with grains and the one with salicylic acid(this works well but with long use)

panoxyl-the green one. (can dry up pimple but give you red spots on the applied area make sure to used mild soap before applying like safe guard)

maxipeel toner-the blue one(doesnt seen any changes while using it.)

kojic san soap- my friend notice my pimples are healing but ive stop using it kinda harsh on my face

cyleina black pearl and tomato soap- makes my pimples dry stop also using because after a month of good effect breakout comes again.

iwhite cream and facial scrub-doesnt seen any effect

garnier facial scrub-doesnt seen any effect
eskinol white scrub-doesnt seen any effect

dr wongs sulfur soap!-this really dries my piumples but also dries my face
then this one that im currently using!

wash my face with carrot soap SHULAMMITE it breaks me out at first so i stop using it then switch to sulfur again. finally vacation came it's ok to have breakouts so before using it again i had a peel green peeling oil after the peel i've used the carrot then at night dr wongs bioderm ointment on the big pimples.

also i used in the morning gt facial cleanser with hazel witch then skin white powder cream . thats all!! i tried also diamond peel but ended to use in my body./



1 komento:

  1. I agree products tend to be effective at first but then in the long run wla nadn silbi. I never had acne until 2 yrs ago it just start popping out. Hormonal ata,seriously at my age of 26 ata that time ngkpimples pq. Late ata..haha. Nanganak kasi ako after few mos.dun n ngcmula mgsilabasan mga pimples ko. Kla ko ok lng at mwwla dn. Yun pla tuloy tuloy na. Gumamit ako defensil at Ponds anti-bac scrub effective nwla pimples ko wla dn marks. Pro bumalik sa ibang part nmn ng face ko. I tried same regimen suprisingily NO WORK!! that started na gumamit ako ng ibang products! affordable nmn and over the counter. No fvcking use! Habang tumtagal lumlala!! Pti BF ko pinipintasan nako dhil d2,,, One of the worst thing that ever happened to me!!!! It seems nothing worked!!! Ayko nmn mgpills kasi nkktkot!! Wla nko maisp na ibang product!! It such a waste of TIME, MONEY & ENERGY! I give up!! Nagalugad ko na ang google sa kkhnp ng solution, reviews,etc!! It's like I've been cursed....Haysss

    TumugonBurahin